There's Beauty in the Barest Breath of Sunshine

There's beauty in the barest breath of sunshine,
Wasted on all but those who know despair.
Each wound turns passions just a bit more grey,
Not adding new nor taking old away,
Trading joy for something far less fair,
Yet turning grace to something far more fine.
For such, there is a winding of the way
In which a bleakness, soon become a sign,
Vividly undoes the dying day,
Evoking longings one can hardly bear.
When Life Becomes a Sea of Pain
When life becomes a sea of pain
And every moment agony
I must endure again, again,
It is a curse to have to be.
And every moment agony,
And every longing fixed on death;
It is a curse to have to be
And fight by instinct for each breath.
And every longing fixed on death
Even as I must go on
And fight by instinct for each breath,
Sailing thus, though loved, alone.
Even as I must go on,
You watch me helpless from the shore;
Sailing thus, though loved, alone,
I need you with me all the more.
You watch me helpless from the shore
As I endure again, again;
I need you with me all the more
When life becomes a sea of pain
mothers day poems
Greatest Love Poems
famous love poems
Wedding Love Poems
True Love Poems
Teen Love Poems
Lost Love Poems
Funny Love Poems
Birthday Poems
cute love poems

Labels:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Asilonline - Find me on Bloggers.com