The strong link

The strong link

I grew up
For you.
Talar me. My acacia
He implores the coup de grace to your hands.

Flower
For you.
Cut me. My Lily
at birth he doubted be flower or candle.

I fluí
For you.
Drink me. Crystal
envy clear my spring.

Wings di
for you.
Match me. Moth,
your flame of filled with impatience I rodeo.

I will suffer for you.
Blessed be the damage that your love give me!
Blessed be the axe, blessed the network!
and celebrated are scissors and thirst!

Blood from the side
manaré, my beloved.
What more beautiful brooch, what more pleasant jewel?
that for you a sore Scarlet?

Instead of beads for my hair,
seven long spines hundiré among them.
And rather than tendrils I will put in my ears,
as two rubies, two bermejas embers.

I'll laugh watching me suffer.
And you guaguanco,
and then... more mine that you never will be!

Labels:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Asilonline - Find me on Bloggers.com