My Mother Loves Her Animals and Me

My mother loves her animals and me;
And, of course, my sister's* in there, too.
She shows her love quite unmistakably:
She pets us all, no matter where or who.
I haven't sprouted yet a bushy tail,
Nor has my sister* grown a toothy snout;
But I sometimes feel a dog in such detail
I pant and bark and scurry all about.
But I am glad my mother has a love
That cuts across the paths of innocence.
I know that her sweet feelings long will move
Me to appreciate her scents!
*Feel free to change to "brother."
On Passing Air
On passing air
One turns around
To see if any
Heard the sound;
Then moves away
To vacate where
Another might
Inhale the air;
And then, relieved
In gut and soul,
Becomes again
A wholesome whole.

On Your Day Just Want to Say

On your day just want to say
That you can count on me
To be your friend until the end:
Just wait and you will see!
I know that you would be as true
To me for just as long.
No "if" or "but," no matter what,
Our friendship will be strong.
So, my dear, I'm glad you're here
To share my joy and pain.
I care so much, so keep in touch--
I'll talk to you again!
Once I'm in My Bubble Bath
Once I'm in my bubble bath
I like to stir up more.
Half the suds go in my eyes
And half go on the floor.
The fun is in the bubbles 'cause
They giggle on my skin,
And when I stick them on my face
They dangle from my chin.
And when I splash them hard enough
They pop and disappear,
And then my bath time's over 'cause
I've made the water clear.
friendship poems
short poems for kids
short life quotes
free love poem
short quotes
short love poem
short poems
free poems
funny children poems
cute love poem

Labels:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Asilonline - Find me on Bloggers.com