How Can I Tell You More than I Can Know

How can I tell you more than I can know?
All the oceans in me fall away.
Precious thoughts, when wild emotions blow,
Pause fleetingly, but can't prolong their stay.
You are the dual anchors of my life
As inner tides well up and then decrease;
Nor can I see you else but man and wife,
Not two but one, a single source of peace.
I need the love you harbor for each other
Very much as if it were for me:
Each day with both a father and a mother
Rests within, a gentle ecstasy.
So may your love continue, sweet and strong,
As beautiful as now, your whole lives long.
Remember well my love for both of you:
Your future holds the hopes of more than two.
Valentines Quotes Valentines Poems sweet love quotes sweet quotes sad love quotes sad quotes sweet love poems sweet poems sad love poems Sad Poems

Labels:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Asilonline - Find me on Bloggers.com