Mother Time

Mother Time
They say, "Time will heal all."
Well, I'm not sure that's true
For each year on Mother's Day
There's still nothing, I can do.

I can't go and visit Mom
I can't, give her a call
I can't send a card or flowers
There's just the memories, that's all.

The times that I remember
Aren't, a certain Mother's Day
It's all those many, special times
We shared, along the way.

Some memories are funny
And some of them are sad
There were times, of learning
When, I was that young lad.

Now, that I've grown older
And now that Mom is gone
I think of all I wish I'd said
Before, she had passed on.

Wedding Love Poems True Love Poems Teen Love Poems Lost Love Poems Funny Love Poems Birthday Poems cute love poems Beautiful Love Poems I Love You Poems Love Poems For A Girl

Labels:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Asilonline - Find me on Bloggers.com