However Sweet the Air or Green the Sea

However sweet the air or green the sea,
At times I shut myself within my room:
Perhaps I've failed to pierce the dream of me;
Perhaps I've let my mind become my tomb.
Yet when Creation hangs upon my breath,
Apocalypse advances with my age:
No happiness can compensate for death
Nor pleasure overwhelm my bitter rage.
In my love for you there is a field of flowers
Vaster than all the galaxies of night;
Each moment holds a sea of restless hours,
Replacing time with hills of laughing light.
So may we long be given this sweet grace
And love the child within the aging face;
Render the world upon the scrim of mind,
Yet glimpse through love the mystery behind.
motivational inspirational quotes inspirational life quotes inspirational love quotes inspirational bible quotes inspirational quotes true friendship quotes real friendship quotes good friendship quotes funny friendship quotes friendship quotes

Labels:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Asilonline - Find me on Bloggers.com