All of You Must Know How Much I Loved You

All of you must know how much I loved you.
Never did I stint on saying so.
In death you were the song that let me go
To sleep in beauty, dancing as I sang you.
And though I'm gone, don't think that I'll forget you.
Just think of me as waiting, even though,
Agnostic or believer, you may know
No certainty beyond what love can tell you.
Each of you still lives within my heart.
Though I am not, I am. So is the truth
Opposed to sense, more relevant than thought.
What is, is often what could never be.
Nor need you grieve, though we may seem apart.
Sing with me, as we look back with ruth,
Each the source of what sweet balm we sought,
No mother and children more in touch than we,
Deep within life's unsolved mystery.
All I Wanted Was to Find the Truth
All I wanted was to find the truth,
Subtle and elusive though it be,
However insusceptible to proof,
Ever stranger than the world we see,
Revealed to us as probability.
And so I found in humor a fit foil,
Rendering the world a tad askew.
I would with relish expectations roil,
And with a wry pun pertly turn the soil,
Not distant from a different kind of true.
Be Patient with Life
Be patient with life, despite its cruelty.
Often it seems careless of our pain,
But just as often brings us hope again.
Remember, I wanted happiness for you.
Under every foolish word this still was true.
Be happy, then, without, as you would with me.
In your life many sweet events remain.
Not in anguish, but in joy remember me.
Valentines Quotes
Valentines Poems
sweet love quotes
sweet quotes
sad love quotes
sad quotes
sweet love poems
sad love poems
sad poems
motivational inspirational quotes

Labels:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Asilonline - Find me on Bloggers.com