One Night I Saw Aaron

One Night I Saw Aaron
One night I saw Aaron,
The next he was dead.
Now I can't remember
The last thing he said.
There is no reason,
No reason at all,
Why this one last thing
I need to recall.
The last night I saw him,
He, Mark, and I,
I had no idea
He was going to die.
It was just the usual
Basketball game,
Joking and cheering,
All just the same.
The Earth should have screamed,
Some song should have played,
Some mark should have told us,
All gross and decayed.
But the game simply ended
And we left the gym.
And that was the last
I'll see of him.
One Year Ago You Died, and Still We Mourn
One year ago you died, and still we mourn,
Nor will our mourning end till it be night,
Even as time turns our tears to light
Years hence, when this may be more easily borne.
Each moment of your passion and delight,
As clear as sunshine, bountiful and bright,
Remains our fortune now that you are gone.
love quotes for him
mothers day poems
motivational inspirational quotes
Nature Poems
real friendship quotes
romantic love poems
sad love poem
sad love poems
sad love quotes
sad poems

Labels:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Asilonline - Find me on Bloggers.com