I'm Sorry that I Disappointed You

I'm sorry that I disappointed you
And did what I had promised I would not.
Mistakes can often teach someone a lot,
So please give me a chance before we're through.
Of all the punishment for my disgrace,
Regret at losing you has hurt the most.
Recall, I beg of you, this tearful ghost,
Yearning to return to your good grace.
I've Screwed Up Pretty Badly
I've screwed up pretty badly,
And I don't know what to say.
My only option, sadly,
Seems to be to go away.
Only your forgiveness will
Restore this love gone cold;
Redeem a lovely friendship
You and I might have and hold.
It's Been So Good to Have You as a Friend
It's been so good to have you as a friend:
As sweet and rich as honey-colored sun
Slanting steep across a summer lawn,
Gilding life with all that love can lend.
And now that you yourself have griefs to tend,
I want to be the strong and caring one
To count to you the lovely things you've done
Until these troubles pass and sorrows end.
You are so beautiful in form and soul
That you bring happiness to all you're near:
Just as a sea rose, flowering in mist,
Makes a paradise of some bleak shoal,
Turning truth to something far more clear,
No pain unsoothed or rain-swept cheek unkissed.
Julian
Julian is a true and loving friend.
Underneath the words there is the heart.
Life is not a table set for one.
If one would eat, one cannot eat alone.
All we have we borrow and we lend.
Nor do I breathe without your taking part.
famous love poems
wedding quotes
famous quotes
famous love quotes
famous love quotes
famous life quotes
world poem
world poetry

Labels:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Asilonline - Find me on Bloggers.com