May Our Friendship Last Forever

May our friendship last forever;
May I sail upon your sea.
May we go through life together;
May there always be a "we."
May I be your endless sky;
May you breathe my gentle air.
May you never wonder why
Each time you look for me, I'm there.
May we be for each a smile
Like the warm, life-giving sun;
Yet when we're in pain awhile,
May our suffering be one.
May we share our special days,
The happiness of one for two;
And if we must go separate ways,
Let my love remain with you.
May Poetry Flow
May poetry flow
From your moonlit garden,
From your cool, dark fountain,
Untouched by age.
May your spirit read
The book of life
With the same enchantment
As the child within.
My Tears Are Not of Loss
My tears are not of loss
But of time too quickly gone.
I miss our days together
Even while they're going on.
I savor odd, sweet moments
When you laugh or when you smile,
Nostalgic for your presence
Though you're with me all the while.
Strange how fantasy
Can wander in and out at will,
Looking back from somewhere
That is just beyond a hill.
And so when once you leave
You will not leave me alone,
For I will have you with me
Long, long after you are home.
Of You I Know So Much
Of you I know so much, and yet
Nothing that I know
Encompasses just who you are
Or explicates your glow.
For you I would do anything,
As you would do for me.
Knowing this is breathing life:
Intense, serene, and free.
No one else so touched my soul
Deep in, with charity.
Life Poems
Hope Poems
Nature Poems
Christmas Poems
Beauty Poems
langston poems
world quotes
world poems
world poetry
world poem

Labels:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Asilonline - Find me on Bloggers.com